January 20, 2012

Random Act of Kindness - Week 2

Okay, so I'm bad at blogging regularly.  I'll hopefully get better.

So it's actually kind of hard to perform a Random Act of Kindness once a week.  Hopefully it gets easier with time.

For Week 2, I donated items to a charity.  I know, I know, this is kind of a lame Random Act of Kindness.  But, all of these items were in my eBay/Craigslist pile that I had intended to sell.  Like 3 beautiful decorative mirrors we got at an auction, the hard copies of my Harry Potter books  (don't worry, I still have the Kindle editions!), and the fluffy skirt that went under my wedding dress that I've been holding on to for 5 years.  I know I probably could have sold these items on eBay or Craigslist, but instead I donated them.

It's not much, but I'm counting it.  Plus, I promise I'm going to make up for it with my Week 3 Random Act of Kindness.  This one will be a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment